Wednesday, 5 December 2012

2013 The Color Coded Reading Challenge



Read and review nine books from the following categories (title containing a certain colour/shade) between 1st Jan and 31st Dec 2013.

Challenge List:

1. Blue or shade of blue: 
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore (blue)
2. Red or shade of red: The Crimson Hunt by Victoria H. Smith (crimson) DONE
3. Yellow or shade of yellow: The Buttersmiths' Gold by Adam Glendon Sidwell (gold) DONE
4. Green or shade of green: TBA
5. Brown or shade of brown: TBA
6. Black or shade of black: TBA
7. White or shade of white: TBA
8. Any other colour: The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (indigo) DONE
9. Word that implies colour: Dead Radiance by T.G. Ayer (radiance) DONE
I will link to my reviews as I finish them.

4/9 Completed

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining me on a color-coded reading journey! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete